Are you ready to hear your script read aloud by a real people? Then it’s time to submit for a table read.
If you’re a new or struggling filmmaker, you’re probably wondering what is an effective creative process or, at least, an easier one. For most people, the film industry seems to be purely based on crowd pleasing and pure fabrication. However, the actual processes...
On this past weekend, from November 3rd through the 6th, the Blanton Auditorium was proud to present the 9th annual Austin Asian American Film Festival. The AAAFF is a yearly event that promotes the culture and experiences of Asians and Asian Americans that are...
Throughout my studies of the film and television industry, I’ve come to the conclusion that there is an epidemic amongst aspiring screenwriters: They stopped being aspiring screenwriters.
Ever notice how the movies sometimes predict future technology? It's an awesome thing. This gorgeous infographic from Vouchercloud illustrates what we might expect. What technology do you want to see? Tell us in the comment section below. And be sure to check out the...
Auditions, Film Crew Jobs & Creative Classifieds
Recent DISPATCH Casting Calls & Crew Notices
- Monster Hunters - 2017/01/04
- CASTING CALL for sketch comedy pilot - 2016/11/17
- PopUp Anthology December Film Screening - 2016/11/10
- Austin Gay & Lesbian International Film Festival - 2016/08/17
- Academy Award-Winning Participant Media & Pivot Team with the NYTVF for Works for Progress - 2016/08/10
- Other Worlds Austin SciFi Film Festival Offers Grant to Texas SciFi Filmmakers - 2016/08/09
- TXMPA Film Family Labor Day - 2016/08/09
- Austin Creative Alliance is Hosting Its Annual Unified Auditions! - 2016/08/09