Subject: Associate Producer
Please read this carefully and ask questions if in doubts. Looking for "Associate Producer" for a feature film planned for early April 2015. It's 80-page script to be shot 85% @Ghost Town in Manor & 15% TBD. Please pay attention to dates & hours below:
- 4-5 hours per week until March 31 - $50/week - paid via PayPal on every Sunday.
- Must be available on Feb 27-28 for assistance with casting callbacks - $100 cash
- April 1-16 (Production) - $1000
I need someone who is:
- Dependenable and responds to email & text within 1-2 hours. Fast, clear communication & honestly is "most" important element.
- Assists in recruiting crew, scouting locations.
- Eager to learn filmmaking process from ground up (budgeting, casting, preprod, prod, post, distribution). Ideal candidate is student from from MFA/RTF or Communication program.
- Has transporation + carries smart phone with photo-video capabilities.
- Takes ownership of tasks and delivers on committed date.
- Prior Fim experience a plus but not required.
TITLE: "Emeryville - A forgotten village"
FORMAT: BMCC 4K plus EPIC. Some 35mm (TBD)
PAY: $50/week paid via PayPal on every Sunday until April 1 & $1000 for April 2-16 + imdb credit of "Associate Producer".
SHOOT DATES: April 6-April 15 – (total of 8-day shoot - 6 days-break-2 days)
VENUE: Manor, TX.
Please ask questions instead of assuming. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org