Are you ready to hear your script read aloud by a real people? Then it’s time to submit for a table read.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
A new plugin gives editors the ability to add lights and shadows directly inside Final Cut Pro X truly adding a remarkable experience and opening the door for unlimited creativity.
Austin Gay & Lesbian International Film Festival The 29th Annual Film Festival September 8th-11th, 2016 at Alamo Drafthouse South Lamar This year's festival is sure to be one of our best ever! aGLIFF is bringing you over 30 feature films, nearly 50 short films, and...
OWA’s DAN O’BANNON AWARD offers $1,500 Grant to Texas SciFi Filmmakers Other Worlds Austin SciFi Film Festival is excited to announce that it will award a $1,500 grant for the production or post-production of a short film to an emerging Texas filmmaker who exhibits an...
Promote your feature film or best short work of all time. Features & shorts submit now! Final submission push, as low as $4 for AFM members. *This* Monday 8th August Connect Film Festival hosts a special screening & networking event for narrative filmmakers....
Delicious food art!
Auditions are a requirement for every actor and chances are, you’ll have to do lots of them just to get one part. Here’s a long list of tips to make your next audition go as well as possible.
Auditions, Film Crew Jobs & Creative Classifieds
Recent DISPATCH Casting Calls & Crew Notices
- “I Found Your Dog” Short Film Casting Call – Austin, TX - 2018/02/24
- “The Wrong House” Horror Short Film Casting Call – Austin, TX - 2018/02/22
- “Outside The Box” Pilot Casting Call – Austin, TX - 2018/02/01
- “Hollywood Casting and Film” Short Film Casting Call - 2018/02/01
- “BitterSweet” Short Film Casting Call – Austin, TX - 2018/01/27
- Main female lead for music video - 2018/01/25
- Ford National Commercial Casting Call - 2018/01/26
- House Location needed for feature film - 2018/01/19
Cinco de Mayo is the celebration of winning the Battle for Puebla. This battle is significant because it marks Mexico’s winning independence from the French. The French army was much larger, stronger and had far more advanced technology and equipment. Still, the Mexicans won the battle and stayed independent of the French.