1817 South Lamar Blvd.
Austin, TX 78704
10% OFF food & FREE fountain drinks during meetings
The BLUE Theatre
(Behind the Goodwill Distribution Center)
916 Springdale Rd, Austin, 78702
(In Penn Field Behind Expose)
3801 So.Congress Ave
Austin, TX 78704
2809 Fruth St OR 500 West 29th St.
Whole Foods’ Rooftop Terrace
(Downtown, 5th & Lamar)
525 N Lamar Blvd., Austin, TX 78703
Food & drink in store.
The Austin Film Meet membership has grown quickly and we are now seeking sponsors. We are especially interested in sponsors who are able to offer any of the following:
* Discounts on the purchase or rental of equipment used in video and filmmaking for our card-holding members
* Discounts on workshops and classes on topics of interest to filmmakers for our card-holding members
* Discounts on retail purchases to be used as props and set pieces and other things used in video and filmmaking for our card-holding members
* Venues for Austin Film Meet meetings and events, most are open to non-members and advertised widely throughout the film and video industry
* Discounts on food and catering at local restaurants and grocery stores for our card-holding members
* Discounts on membership fees at related film and arts organizations for our card-holding members
As a sponsor of the Austin Film Meet you may enjoy the following benefits:
* Monthly events, with wide exposure to a large audience of film and video professionals and hobbyists. Regular mail-outs ensure your company’s contribution will be recognized over and over again on a regular basis. Just provide the materials and we will proudly display your poster or banner at our events.
* We will also feature your logo, linked to your website, on the front page of our website.
* We will also put your logo on printed AFM marketing materials.
* In advertising, repetition is everything! Our group meets at least once weekly, which means our audience sees your logo over and over again on a regular basis.
* As independent film makers, our audience is inclined and encouraged to supports local ventures.
* On average, an Austin Film Meet event is attended by at least 30 people and sometimes as many as 70 or 80, depending on the event’s topic, venue, and scheduling.
* Although filmmaking has a reputation for being unfriendly to women, the Austin Film Meet retains a 40% female attendance rate.
* Mailing list of more than 2000 film and video professionals and hobbyists and constantly growing.
We certainly appreciate your interest in sponsoring our organization and hope we can offer you something fair in exchange. To speak with someone about your contribution, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.