Create an interactive video for a chance to showcase your work during the Tribeca Film Festival + $10,000 towards the creation of a series.
Interlude is collaborating with Games for Change and Tribeca Film Festival to spark your creativity with this challenge: create an interactive series that discusses the opportunities, difficulties, and complexities of living in the most diverse country on Earth and is made with Treehouse, Interlude’s self authoring platform.
• Be approximately three minutes in length
• Feature a maximum of two locations
• Be inherently interactive: Choices offered to the viewer should be meaningful and integral to the storytelling. In other words, this story has to demand interactivity to be told.
• Be created with Treehouse, Interlude’s self authoring platform.
• Discuss the Challenge of Diversity
One winner will receive $10,000 to produce the next two episodes of their winning series, plus six months membership to the Made in NY Media Center. Additionally, two runners-up will each be given $5,000 each in production funds for the next two episodes of their series.
All the finalists will be showcased at theGames and Media Summit, which takes place during the Tribeca Film Festival on April 18, 2016.
The application deadline is April 1, 2016. Learn more about how to apply.